Job Opportunity: Pakistan CAA Seeks Professional Team for Situations Vacant 2023 – Pakroziibtehajahsan@gmail.com
The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (Pakistan CAA Seeks Professional) has published a job advertisement for the year 2023, inviting applications for the positions of Director Flight Standards (EG-09) from eligible and qualified individuals.
The advertisement was published in the Daily Jang Newspaper.
They are currently looking for Director Flight Standards (EG-09)
The available positions are on a contract basis for three (03) years (extendable. Eligible applicants from all over the country who meet the necessary criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- The post is KARACHI based only.
Title of the Vacancy:
- Director Flight Standards (EG-09)
Prescribed Qualification & Experience:
To be considered for this position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least an Intermediate or equivalent degree from a recognized Education Board.
- Hold a valid ATPL.
- Have a minimum of 6000 hours as a Pilot in command of Civil or Military Air Transport Aircraft weighing over 40,000 Kg.
- Have desired and preferred experience of flying wide-body aircraft.
- Have previously worked as an Examiner (SFE / TRE) in a Commercial Airline.
- Have at least 20 years of professional experience in Aviation Appointment in operational management as an airline pilot/military transport pilot (preferred).
- Have experience working with industry stakeholders and international aviation organizations (preferred).
- Have experience carrying out statistical analysis of aviation activities and monitoring an airline’s reliability program (preferred).
- Within 15 days of this advertisement, candidates who are interested must complete and submit the Online Job Application Form, which can be found at www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- When applying for the job, candidates must upload only the required qualification certificate/degree and CNIC as mentioned for the relevant post in scanned form.
- Failure to upload the required documents with the online application form will result in the rejection of the candidate’s application.
- Before applying for the post, all interested candidates must thoroughly review the Terms of Reference (TOR) outlined in the detailed notice available at www.caapakistan.com.pk.
Quota & Pay Scale:
- Lump-Sum Package of Rs. 1,400,000/- per month with a 05% annual increment (Negotiable)
- Maximum 62 years (Including all age relaxations)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the Online Application Form available at:
Please note that only online applications will be considered, and applicants should carefully read all the instructions, duties, and responsibilities mentioned in the advertisement before applying.
The last date for submitting applications is April 24th, 2023.
Leave a Reply