Join the Team – Instructors Wanted for Pakistan Navy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Team – Instructors Wanted for Pakistan Navy in 2023!
Exciting Job Opportunities Await You! The team is looking for qualified candidates to fill new positions as Instructors (BPS-17) on a contract basis at the Pakistan Navy If you meet the eligibility criteria, make sure you don’t pass up the opportunity to apply for a position at the Pakistan Navy Polytechnic Institute in Karachi, especially in the field of Applied Physics. Seize this opportunity to become a valuable part of it.
- Instructor Position at BPS – 17
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should hold an M.Sc./BS/MS degree in Physics from universities recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Candidates who have prior teaching experience will receive priority consideration.
- Applicants should be under 45 years of age.
- Please note that only candidates who meet the initial qualifications will be invited for an interview.
How to apply for the jobs:
- To apply for the Instructor position, please send the following documents:
- A completed application form
- You’ll need to include a photocopy of your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card).
- Your educational certificates and transcripts
- Your up-to-date CV.
- Please ensure your application is submitted by September 22, 2023.
- Please send your application package to the following address:
- Mailing Address: Principal PNPI at NSSD area
- Located on West Wharf Road, in close proximity to the Docks Police Station, Karachi.
- Contact Tel: 021-48509097
Join our Facebook Community Page:
Follow this Link to Join Our WhatsApp Community:
Follow Our Twitter Community:
Follow Our Instagram Community Page: