Unlock Success as an Executive Secretary: Join DG Khan Cement Co Limited, Hub Plant – Pakroziibtehajahsan@gmail.com
This is an advertisement for the latest job opportunity for EXECUTIVE SECRETARY for Hub Plant.
DG Khan Cement Co Limited is a leading cement manufacturer in the Pakistan cement industry. They are looking for a dynamic, energetic, knowledgeable executive secretary for the Hub Plant.
The advertisement was published in The Dawn Newspaper.
Title of the Vacancy:
- Executive Secretary
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree (BBA, B.Com, BSc).
- Significant experience (Min 7 years) in a personal assistant role, supporting senior executives, General Manager, etc.
- Maximum 40 Years on the closing date.
- Provide administrative support to General Manager.
- Handle administrative details and routine issues independently, with an excellent ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Services will be provided in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork.
- Organize priorities and direct incoming information, requests, and queries (by email, phone, and mail).
- We will Provide telephone support, with the ability to direct calls to appropriate persons.
- Apply company’s correspondence to format/edit letters, reports, and correspondence from draft to ready stage.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings, make travel/meeting arrangements and confirm details and create itineraries.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external contacts.
Knowledge & Skill requirements:
- Great skills in the use of email, ERP, word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Urdu & English), listening and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Wonderful planning and organizing skills and ability to prioritize work.
DG Khan Cement Co Limited, Hub Plant, Near HUB City (44-KM Main RCD Highway, HUB)
- Free Pick & Drop facility from Karachi or single accommodation at the factory.
- Other benefits as per company rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their resumes by email with details of their “Current Salary” and “Expected Salary”.
Earliest date of joining at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2023.
The last date for submitting applications is April 30th, 2023.
Join our Facebook Community Page:
Follow this Link to Join Our WhatsApp Community:
Follow Our Twitter Community:
Follow Our Instagram Community Page:
Leave a Reply