Become an Engineering Manager at Arpatech (Pvt) Ltd.firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading the Way-Become an Engineering Manager at Arpatech (Pvt) Ltd.
Join Arpatech (Pvt) Ltd. as an Engineering Manager and leverage your software development background and leadership experience to lead and grow talented teams. Take charge of prioritizing, delegating, and supervising engineers’ activities while providing coaching and development opportunities. Make strategic technical decisions and contribute to the team’s success with your expertise. Apply now!
- Background in software development with experience in managing teams.
- Prioritize, delegate, and supervise activities and deliverables of all engineers.
- Recruit new talent for the team and provide coaching and development opportunities.
- Offer input in strategic technical decisions and solutions when required.
- Define the scope of the team’s work charter and responsibilities.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation.
- Track the team’s performance.
- Oversee the work of multiple teams.
- Manage and provide support to engineers, ensuring they have the resources and guidance needed to excel in their roles.
- Evaluate the performance of engineers regularly to identify areas of improvement and recognize outstanding achievements.
- Identify and assess the need for training and talent development programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent training or fellowship.
- At least 11+ years of work experience.
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for talent development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and enhance technical development processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
Join our Facebook Community Page:
Follow this Link to Join Our WhatsApp Community:
Follow Our Twitter Community:
Follow Our Instagram Community Page: