Become an Executive Platform Management at Ufone 4G
Ufone 4G is Hiring: Join as Executive Platform Management in Islamabad
Join Ufone 4G in Islamabad as an Executive Platform manager and be part of a dynamic team driving innovation and growth. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to the success of a leading telecom company. Apply now!
At PTCL Group, strongly believe in promoting equality and embracing diversity and inclusion. Ufone 4G culture encourages growth and development, providing dynamic learning opportunities for our people to excel as professionals. Ufone 4G value teamwork and uphold the highest standards of leadership and management in our day-to-day operations. Join the team for a rewarding and enriching career experience.
- Manage and oversee the Channel systems and back-end operations.
- Coordinate with technical teams to resolve issues for both channel and front-end teams.
- Assist in developing processes, procedures, and products for sales activities.
- Improve existing processes to optimize Sales & Distribution (S&D) operations.
- Collaborate with Technical and business Teams for new channel and system development, considering business and financial impacts.
- Act as a bridge between the channel and other departments to address operational and system issues.
- Ensure efficient channel complaint management and timely resolution.
- Implement regulatory compliance policies, systems, and process changes at both company and channel levels in coordination with regulatory & technical teams.
- Provide training to operational and business teams on new systems, processes, and products.
- Communicate updates to teams and channel partners through various channels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous experience in the relevant field is necessary.
- Requires basic financial knowledge and project management skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis is essential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
- The last date to apply is 7th August 2023.
Join our Facebook Community Page:
Follow this Link to Join Our WhatsApp Community:
Follow Our Twitter Community:
Follow Our Instagram Community Page: