National Institute of Management (NIM) Islamabad Presents Employment Opportunitiesibtehajahsan@gmail.com
National Institute of Management (NIM) Islamabad Offers well-paid Job Positions!
The National Institute of Management (NIM) in Islamabad, which is a part of the National School of Public Policy (NSPP), is seeking to hire staff for different positions on a regular basis, in accordance with the current rules and regulations.
This is a Government positioned job. All Candidates must possess relevant educational qualifications to be eligible for positions.
- Reproduction Supervisor (BPS-16)
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Protocol Officer (BPS-16)
- Documentation Officer (BPS-16)
- Mess In-charge (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Cook (BPS-07)
- Assistant AVO (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator (BPS-11)
- Store Keeper (BPS-11)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Assistant Accounts (BPS-15)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Mess Waiter (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Dish Washer (BPS-01)
- Security Staff (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
Last Date to Apply:
- May 28, 2023
- National Institute of Management, NCRD Campus, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
1. Application may be submitted in the prescribed format with a passport-size recent photograph and photocopy of CNIC.
2. The last date for application submission is 28-May-2023
3. One application form can be used to apply for one post only, If you wish to apply for more than one post, please use separate forms.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
5. Every applicant already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through the proper channel.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. All the Applicants must write down the name of each post on the envelope.
8. National Institute of Management Islamabad reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel any of the advertised posts.
9. If you need more information then you can contact here, 051-9255627
Join our Facebook Community Page:
Follow this Link to Join Our WhatsApp Community:
Follow Our Twitter Community:
Follow Our Instagram Community Page: