Career Opportunities at Saleem Nawaz Fazaia College PAF Masroor Base Karachiibtehajahsan@gmail.com
This is an advertisement for available teaching positions at a PAF masroor base in Karachi for the year 2023, as published in the Daily Express Newspaper. The organization is seeking candidates to fill teaching positions in various subjects.
They are currently looking for Teaching Position.
Title of the Vacancy:
- Lecturer: (Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Islamiat & Stats)
- Secondary Teacher: (English, Urdu, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Pakistan Studies, Biology & Islamiat)
- Primary Teacher: (English, Urdu, Maths, Social Studies, General Science, Computer Science, Islamiat & Art Teacher)
- Music Teacher (Male / Female)
Qualification & Experience:
- Lecturer: (MA / MSc / MS / BS, in relevant subjects)
- Secondary Teacher: (MA / MSc / MS / BS, in relevant subjects along with B.Ed / M.Ed degree)
- Primary Teacher: (BA / BSc / BEd / one-year Montessori Diploma / four-year Diploma Course in Fine Arts.)
- DPE (Diploma in Physical Education / two-year experience as a DPE in a reputed institution or JCO (R) of PF & DI Trade)
- Music Teacher: (Suitably qualified/proficient musician / two years experience in a reputed school, Females will be preferred)
- The candidate was removed/dismissed prematurely from any post at any government or non-government institution.
- Those removed from any Fazaia Institution upon any allegation/discipline issues.
- The candidate’s history of any moral turpitude, financial embezzlement, or criminal offenses. The applicants are to produce the NOC of the previous institution in this regard.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates send their applications addressed to Principal Saleem Nawaz Fazaia College, PAF Base Masroor Karachi-75750 along with a resume and attested copies of testimonials, at the address given below:
Postal Address: Principal, Saleem Nawaz Fazaia College, PAF Base Masroor, Karachi-75750.
Contact: 021-99525509 / 021-99241318
Note that applicants must read all instructions, duties, and responsibilities listed in the advertisement before applying.
- Selected candidates will be offered a good pay package.
- After successfully completing the probation period, the individuals will have the opportunity to join either Provident Fund or gratuity scheme as opted.
- It is contract employment annually renewable on the basis of performance and may continue for an unlimited time period on the basis of good performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Concealment of any fact or information may lead to strict disciplinary action even after the selection.
The last date for submitting applications is April 25th, 2023.