SSGC Pakistan: A Promising Career Opportunity in the Energy Sectoribtehajahsan@gmail.com
Exploring the Role of an Inspection Engineer at SSGC Pakistan
Are you a qualified Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineer with at least 3-5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas/Public Sector industry? Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC Pakistan) Karachi is seeking an Inspection Engineer to join their team in 2023. As an Inspection Engineer, you will be responsible for conducting inspections and ensuring compliance with safety regulations. Apply now to join a dynamic and rewarding work environment at SSGC Karachi.
They are currently looking for Inspection Engineer.
Title of the Vacancy:
- Inspection Engineer
Qualification & Experience:
- – Bachelor‘s degree in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering.
- – Minimum of 3-5 years of post-qualification experience.
- – Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Oil & Gas or Public Sector (specifically in the Downstream sector).
Responsibilities at SSGC Pakistan:
- Develop an inspection regime for the maintenance department.
- Have sound knowledge of welding/fabrication and applicable codes and standards.
- Experienced in NDT techniques applicable to the pipeline.
- Can analyze welding joint scan reports like radiography etc.
- Lead and supervise a team of welders and fabricators specialized in high-pressure pipelines ranging from 12-inch to 42-inch diameter.
- Develop welding procedures for various sizes of transmission pipelines.
- Prepare detailed scope of work and engineering estimates for pipeline repairs.
- Can understand welding codes and standards.
- Perform quality checks of welding procedures and can analyze welding defects.
- Well-versed with the latest pipeline repair and maintenance techniques.
- Conduct pipeline leak rectification for the safety of personnel and company assets.
- Can prepare maintenance capex and revenue budgets.
- Upkeep maintenance workshop and ensure the functioning of all workshop machines, equipment, and emergency equipment’s.
- Prepare periodic reports with respect to assigned tasks to be submitted to the management
- Any other task assigned by senior management
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through the provided Online Application Form available at the SSGC’s website:
Note that applicants must read all instructions, duties, and responsibilities listed in the advertisement before applying.
- – The contract employment is subject to annual renewal based on performance.
- – Exceptional performance may lead to the extension of the contract for an unlimited time period.
- – Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
- – Strict disciplinary action may be taken if any fact or information is concealed, even after selection.
The last date for submitting applications is May 10th, 2023.
Join our Facebook Community Group:
Follow this Link to Join Our WhatsApp Community:
Follow Our Twitter Community: