Join SGS as a Construction Supervisor in Karachiibtehajahsan@gmail.com
Unleashing Your Construction Supervision Skills: Join SGS in Karachi
Take the opportunity to Become a Construction Supervisor at SGS in Karachi. They are offering a 15-day job with 12-hour shifts, where you’ll be working on a vertically fired furnace with 40 catalyst tubes supported by 20 spring supports (one for two tubes).Apply now if you’re interested in becoming a part of the team!
- Remove 20 catalyst tubes using a crane or cutting the sagged tubes from the top.
- Insert 20 new catalyst tubes.
- Weld the newly inserted catalyst tubes with top hairpin and bottom pigtails (approximately 58 joints in total).
- All welding joints are radiographed for quality assurance.
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- Familiar with the construction and maintenance of a fired furnace
- Reports to Maintenance/Execution Engineer
- Supervises a team of Scaffolders, Pipe Fitters, Fabricators, Unskilled Labor, Insulators, etc
Join our Facebook Community Page:
Follow this Link to Join Our WhatsApp Community:
Follow Our Twitter Community:
Follow Our Instagram Community Page: